Horizontal / Vertical 16 Ton with 1.5 HP Electric Motor with 3 1/2" cylinder and 9 - 12 Second Cycle Time
Limited Time FREE Shipping
We have tried many different electric motors and many different configurations to come up with the ultimate electric log splitter. No more oil changes, No more trips to the gas station, and no more loud noise. Just plug this unit into your existing wall outlet and begin splitting. Our 16 ton electric log splitters come wired for 110 VAC.
Our 16 ton Ram Splitter HV16-4 comes with a 1.5 HP motor which gives you the equivalent HP to a 6 HP Gasoline motor. With the high torque of this electric motor, you are not giving up any power, just the messiness and the maintenance of owning a log splitter. Complete One Year Warranty on all Parts.
Benefits of this Log Splitter:
- Use in both the horizontal or vertical position
- 1.5 HP Motors draws 15 AMPS at 110 VAC
- 16 tons of ram force
- 2 stage 11 GPM Pump for a quicker 9 - 12 second cycle time
- 4 Gallon hydraulic capacity
- 20" Maximum log length capability
- Pneumatic tires and a garden tractor pin hitch for towing.
- Control Valve locks into return and automatically returns to the start position
- Built in Relief valve protects the hydraulic system
- Filter installed inside hydraulic tank
- Rectangular Tube Design eliminates twisting and bending of beam found on less durable splitters
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS
- Working height is 24" from the ground
- 32" wide and 70" long in horizontal and 48" in vertical
- Made in the USA!
Please Note: These deliveries will be made with a full size freight truck and there will be little or no assistance provided with unloading the items. If you feel that you will need a lift gate to help unload your item please select the lift gate delivery option. If you do not you will be responsible for getting the shipment off the back of the semi-truck.
We can add many different options to our wood splitters including 4 way wedges and log cradles.
Questions? Feel free to ask our log splitter expert Michael Hirsch at 888-706-2434
Thanks Steve (one of our customers) for sharing your video with us:
100 foot cord not recommended