Horizontal / Vertical 20 Ton Log Splitter with 2 HP Electric Motor with a 16 Second Cycle Time
Limited Time FREE Shipping
We have tried many different electric motors and many different configurations to come up with the ultimate electric log splitter. No more Oil changes, No more Trips to the Gas station, and No more loud Noise. Just plug this unit into your existing wall outlet and begin splitting. We recommend using a 25 amp dedicated circuit breaker to run this log splitter with 110 VAC. If you are unable to have this line available, we recommend wiring this unit to run off of 220 VAC.
With the high torque of these electric motors, you are not giving up any power, just the messiness and the maintenance of owning a log splitter. Complete One Year Warranty on all Parts.
- 2” Coupler
- Use Vertically or Horizontally
- 2 HP Motors draw 25 Amps at 110 VAC and 10 Amps at 220 VAC
- 20 tons of Ram Force
- 2 stage 11 GPM Pump for a quicker 16 second cycle time
- 4" cylinders
- 26" log capacity with the 20 ton units
- 5 Gallon hydraulic capacity
- Filter installed inside hydraulic tank
- 20 ton units have high speed trailer tires and a 2" coupler for towing on the road.
- Detented return Control valve which locks into reverse position and returns to start position after cylinder is retracted.
- "Deadman” switch automatically stops the ram when the handle is released
- Control Valve locks into return and automatically returns to the start position
- Built in Relief valve protects the hydraulic system
- Solid Rectangular Tube Design eliminates twisting and bending of beam found on less durable splitters
- Wear strips between the ram and the beam for added life of your log splitter
- 50" wide and 84" long
- 4—ply 480 x 8 High Speed Trailer Tires
- Working height off the ground 29"
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS
- Made in the USA!